CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. Its use has become popularized recently with some experts projecting CBD products will reach $2.1 billion in sales by 2020.  These projections along with the health benefits of CBD combine to make CBD one of the fastest growing parts of the legal cannabis industry.

CBD Wellness‘ CBD rich tinctures are consistently formulated with no less than an 80% full profile of CBD phytocannabinoids; the remaining 20% contains a set profile of terpenes.

Their proprietary blend of cannabinoids and terpenes work together to form the highest quality CBD-rich oil on the market today. All botanical compounds used to formulate their oils are known for their medicinal qualities.

What makes CBD Wellness different?

Our Formula

Formula is the key to creating an effective CBD rich oil. CBD Wellness’ formula ensures the final product has a fast onset and allows for maximum bio-availability of the compounds within the mixture. CBD Wellness provides relief fast, when you need it most.

Our Process

CBD Wellness uses a CO2 extraction method to isolate the cannabinoids. CO2 extraction methods are said to be the safest method for botanical extraction and works by manipulating pressure and temperature. This process is know for delivering pure oil that is safe and requires little-to- no post-processing. CBD Wellness preserves the compounds so they can work for you.

Our Elements

The Milligrams in holistic medicine are not the same as milligrams in pharmaceuticals, which can be kind of confusing. The milligrams (mg) in plant derived alternatives refers to the total weight of plant material added in the product. We have three tiers of milligrams; creating options for dosing to serve your needs best.  

​For More Info, Visit CBD Wellness At:
www.CBDWellness.com

Leave a Reply