Welcome to Nature Med, our family owned and operated medical marijuana dispensary! We provide various strains including, sativa, indica, and hybrids strains in a safe, clean and professional environment. We also offer premium medical marijuana edibles including brownies, juices, candy, and capsules.
Patient satisfaction is our number one priority and we are happy to provide new menu offerings and specials weekly. Patients can expect quality medicine from a knowledgeable and caring staff. We believe in the medical benefits of this natural plant and we stand to provide our patients with the highest possible quality medical marijuana.
Stop by today to learn more about medical marijuana, the steps to become a qualified patient, or Arizona’s laws. We look forward to providing our patients with the most professional experience and highest quality medicine possible.
Need to get a MMJ CARD?
Qualification for the Arizona Medical Marijuana program can be achieved in 4 simples steps. Your first step to relief is to determine if you are qualified based on your medical situation. Next, you must choose a qualifying physician and provide medical records to certify your condition under Arizona law. And finally, you must book a certification appointment with a physician to develop a treatment plan for relief.
Arizona Department of Health Services currently approves the use of Medical Marijuana for the following conditions:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes Cauchexia, or Wasting Syndrome
- Chronic/Debilitating Disease or medical condition, or the treatment for a chronic debilitating disease that causes Severe and Chronic Pain
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease that causes Severe Nausea
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes seizures, including those characteristic of Epilepsy
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes severe persistent muscle spasms including those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or treatment approved by the Department of Health under A.R.S. 36-2801-01 and R9-17-106
Contact & Hours
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY: 10:00am – 5:00pm
THURSDAY – SATURDAY: 10:00am – 7:00pm
SUNDAY: 10:00am – 3:00pm
5390 West Ina Road, Tucson AZ 85743
“I learned much more about cannabis than I expected on my first visit to NatureMed. There were so many MMJ strains I have never heard of. The informative staff helped me find two strains that work great for me. My knees feel great!”
– Thomas, patient
“They had a nice selection of meds I got the Grape Ape. It was good the service and environment was great they were very welcoming and hooked me up with a free PIPE, GRINDER and LIGHTER! I’ll definitely be going back.”
– Derek, patient
“I enjoy going to the Nature Med in Marana, AZ ! I’m always greeted with a smile and the wait is always short. Can’t beat the quality or prices!”
- Alan, patient
“Nature Meds has excellent strains and they get new ones in often. The place is very clean and the staff are fast and friendly. Its always a nice in and out visit for some accurately tested medical marijuana. The location is 1 min down Ina off the freeway towards Silverbell rd. Try it out, you will be happy. They also have different deals every few days.”
-Silver Stone, patient
“I am proud to say that I am completely off of Doctor prescribed medication for my Fibromyalgia after 2 1/2 months of using medical marijuana. I was, on some days non-ambulatory and with the help of the knowledgeable and supportive staff at Nature Meds, I have found a marijuana treatment regimen that allows me to go back to running my business and to function on a daily basis. My quality of life has greatly improved. Thank you again to all the staff who have helped me walk this path to success.”
“The nicest staff in town, they genuinely care about my needs are are not just trying to sell me all they can like other places in town.”
“Very impressed with the variety of indica, sativa, and hybrid medications offered to patients. Genuine concern for patients and matching them up with the right strain which actually helps their medical condition.”
“Glad to finally have some quality, legal, accessible medicine in the area. I have had the edibles and they are pretty fast acting and delicious. The Blue Hawaiian pre-roll was primo!!”
-F. Holisit, patient